Monday, October 19, 2009

Seven Degrees Wedding Photography Laguna Beach

Seven Degrees combines ultra-dramatic lighting and unique pieces of art to create a chic, modern wedding venue in Laguna Beach. What I love most about Seven Degrees is that it's somewhat of a "blank canvas" in that you can bring your vision of your wedding to life. You can see in the images below that Seven Degrees' custom lighting gives so much emotion to the overall feel of the reception room. My #1 favorite photo spot has to be the bride's dressing room, which offers giant glass doors and sleek, modern furniture in place of the typical flowers and frills. Closely following in second place is the cool, blue mosaic wall that perfectly reflects the artsy Laguna Beach lifestyle. I actually looked into holding my wedding here, because I love how different it is than any other Laguna Beach wedding venue. Enjoy the pics of Raazi & Shaunna's wedding!













No comments: